Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AestivalStory is looking for a coder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Coder for AestivalStory
Hi, I'm the owner of AestivalStory and we're looking for a new coder to help us fix some problems. Our server is v111, low rate CUSTOM! Here's what I can offer you:

-A paid position or/
-GM/HGM/Admin status
-Donor status

I'm in dire need of someone who knows php, java, and html. Someone who has a lot of free time and can offer help whenever I ask. I have a almost prepared team, I just need a coder. Other than that, the server is about ready to launch. Just need to fix a few simple bugs.

You can PM me on here or add me on Skype: gimmieoreos

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What happen to Colin? I thought hes all that great and knows all 3. Java, php, and HTML. He said he can handle all that. As for Java, dont you guys have 2+ java coders?
Colin seem to be pretty good with PHP and HTML.
And plus, your server seem to be doing pretty good. You got someone to customize this and that. You even got head GMs and GMs planned out. Orange2Drink is under my impression of someone who knows what he is doing.

I await to play your AestivalStory since im bored outta my mind. If you don't want me to play it, have fun tracking my IP and ban.
And as for your website.. I was expecting it will be a newly programmed site not some premade cype or something. (no offense)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back