Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Astral Dragon Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am starting up a gaming network called Astral Gaming Network which will host a variety of games over time. Currently I need some assistance in the following fields as I am working a full time job and own my own company so I am very busy.
What I am Looking for:

Developer(s):

I am seeking developers for a range of games like flyff, cabal online, and dragon nest to assist with the setup and maintenance of the servers.
Game Masters:
I will need game masters for each game as they come online and go public right now we have cabal online in beta testing working out any bugs that our beta testers may find.

Web Developer:

I am seeking a talented web developer to assist in setting up each games website as they come online.
Discord Moderators:

As we grow and get more people interested with advertisements, I will need discord moderators to help supervise the chats, post important announcements, events, etc

P.S. All positions are unpaid for now with future intent to actually offer a salary to any staff members.

To contact me directly just add me on discord at Crysis#2587 and i look forward to hearing from some of you!
Sincerely,

Astral Gaming Network Owner

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm applying for the Developer position but I'd also like to be a discord mod And a GM is possible.

My discord is Ronin#3332

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am Applying for Dev and GM i added u on discord please note i rather keep my discord away from ragezone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back