Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Battleforge] Team Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there !

We've started a project to bring back Battleforge, the fantasy strategy game closed by EA in 2013.
We're actually 2 in this project and we're searching for people that can help us making it real.

We're working on the latest client now.

What we've done so far :

• A lot of packets captured when official server was still up (decrypted)
  • A client emulator that was written for the latest version. (It's working until the playground for now)
  • A beggining on the server infrastructure
  • Login / Character Select / Forge working

What we need to make this project real ! :

• C# Programmers
  • Good LUA Programmer

If you want to apply, it's now on our forum :

Sincerly,
InsaneHawk.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#Bump.

Recruitment still up ! ~

We're progressing well ! We really hope to get in "Forge" as soon as possible, we'll keep you updated in this topic of our current progress.
If you think you can be helpfull, you can contact me by PM on RageZone as usual. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello,

c# c++ c programmer over here, also some experience with LUA programming.
very ecxited to be able to help you out with this project. Been missing battleforge since it was taken down :(.
Send me a message if u guys are interesting in some help ;)

Greetz!

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Please add more information such as things you are expecting from the people that apply, what they'll receive for doing the job and things that are still on the to do list. Keep in mind that this are just suggestions to help you boost your application, none of them are a most but they'll help you out. Adding a few screenshots of your work is also an useful asset.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

First of all I really appreciate what you guys are doing.
It's really cool.
I saw that you guys are looking for LUA Programmers, I could help since I have some LUA knowledge.
If you're still looking for help please, I am willing to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back