Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BDO] Awakened Desert Online - Looking for high quality 3D Model Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE, I'm currently looking for a person with a ton of experience within 3DSMax and who is able to produce fantastic models, and equipment from concept art! Bellow you will find a quick run down of what I am looking for, if you have any other questions please feel free to ask here on the thread or send me a private message!

Requirements: You need to be very confident in your 3DSMax skills and be able to create some complicated and intricate designs in the 3D Work space, concept art will be provided for work unless stated other whys. You will also need to learn, or already understand how layering is done with Black Desert Online and its PAC format for models!

This is a long term position, with payment provided for each full model that is created and is up to par with what I am looking for!

Last edited:
Reactions: DNC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back