Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Desert] BD2Core - C# / .NET 4.0 emulator project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, folks. Probably, some of you already know me from silkroad or mu online section. Let's get straight to the point.
First of all, I'd like to say i got so damn bored of SRO development. I've been seeking for a new niche to work on, and Black Desert looks perfect for me. Why ? This might sound strange, but the answer is "I don't know anything about this game" - it's a challenge.

What's the plan ?
Developing community-driven server emulator (this does not necessarily mean open-source, through). Sounds simple ? We all know its not.

I didn't decide about project implementation details yet - it's more about research right now.

Feel free to add me on skype: cherno0x33@gmail.com if you are interested and

• Have played BD online (can explain game mechanics, give suggestions and so on)
  • Have c# development experience (no noobs, PLEASE)
  • Have reverse engineering skills

Apologies for my poor English - I'm Russian.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Chern0byl!

This is the most updated post that i found here about Black Desert emulator.

Now there are already one Black Desert's private server running. It is at Beta tests, its free for all people to play, all free (don't sell itens, cash or nothing).
The emulator uses the last release and updated version of Black Desert NA client.

The quests are all most working.

They are development now the systems.

It don't have fishing system, don't have the nodes, houses and house's crafting's system. None of the bosses is working too.

They are working hard to release for all.

If you are interested, the server is: OgreFest
You just need enter the site, create a free forum acc (will be the same acc for in-game), download the last NA client and update it.
Download the OgreFest launcher and you can play.
It don't have IP Block, so you can play from all country in the world.

I don't knew who is the team that is developping it and i really would like to get the emulator to try do something.

The fishing system for example, it isn't working just because you buy a fish road and go to fish.
The animation, system is all ok from client.
But after get the fish, it isn't go to your inventory.
So i think that it isn't too hard to implement some usefull stuff. Not about like as original, but at least one random fish just for fun playing.

If you can get the emulator source and share, or if u would like to try contact about the devs of OgreFest will be really nice you share here with us.

The website is:

How to connect to the server:

Ty!!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am interested. I want an open source emulator so I can host my own server and not have to worry about microtransaction shenanigans. As well as just messing around with the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back