Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BlackDesert Online] Need a Sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, we are the team that writes the Black Desert project on C #. At the moment, we use the last client of Korea to implement it.
But for comfortable work we do not have enough sponsor. We are ready to go on mutual cooperation.
If you are interested in this project, I will be happy to discuss it.
At the moment we are ready:
-based server on c #
-Lanucher for a multiproject (auto-update, registration, link to the site, etc.)
-Base of the site (we will soon start working on the design)
-All programs for changing the client and further work with him
Also in our disposal there are a couple of projects that will open in the wake of the BDO.
With respect to the team, Project_Sky.
Our team worked on such projects: Point Blank, Piercing Blow, Tera, RF Online Cocked Pistol

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, we are the team that writes its Black Desert project on C #. At the moment, we use for the realization of the last client of Korea.
But for a comfortable work we do not have a sponsor. We are ready to go on mutual cooperation.
If you are interested in this project, I will be happy to discuss it.
With respect to the team, Project_Sky.
Please add me on Discord or Skype and check your PM.
Discord: CMNsupport#7998

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, could be interested but having some questions, could you please send me your Discod profile ? I have a 30 min PM limit here. As you want. Thanks !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello
could be interested in knowing more about this
still looking for support?
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back