Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CABAL ONLINE / RAN ONLINE: Looking for a long term Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

I am planning to open a Cabal Online server and a Ran Online server and I am looking for someone interested to become my partner.

We know there are lots of Cabal server and Ran servers are coming out from nowhere and then after few days will be closed.

That is why due to some old players request, I am deciding to open a server again for the last time because they really miss the old nostalgia feeling of running a long term Server.

What do i need with my future partner?

For Cabal Online:
- I need you to provide a long term hosting same as the mshield subscription.

For Ran Online
- I need you to provide a long term hosting.

I will be the one who will provide all the files needed same as the website.

If you are interested to join with me, Comment here or Send me a private message.

Let us build again a free-to-play and long term server. I will be waiting for you..

-

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

do you have any idea how much a long term host and Mshield cost? it will be very difficult for you to find someone who has all this money if you don't even show them the 1st files server you use and 2nd of the website screens

and moreover there will be problems with the division of donations as always happens in this forum

if you want some advice look for some friends in real life to do this server in society

Last edited:
Reaction score
do you have any idea how much a long term host and Mshield cost? it will be very difficult for you to find someone who has all this money if you don't even show them the 1st files server you use and 2nd of the website screens

and moreover there will be problems with the division of donations as always happens in this forum

if you want some advice look for some friends in real life to do this server in society

This is the best approach. We had a network but ultimately, scammers want the piece of cash you put your efforts into.
Example: The RF Developer whom requested a partnership under the network but later own, he sold items to players and pocketed the money directly. While the agreement was a 70/30 (70 for the dev, 30 for the network). Ultimately, the RF was closed down due to no profit coming from the Web/item mall. BUT the dev already got his money directly from selling the items.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same him upload game Db sourced from talisman but think we can sell for soul order Db sourced Hah smart man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back