Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Online and Ran Online team up????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would like to greet everyone a good day.

I posted here by any chance that I can find someone who have the same desire of opening a Cabal Online Server or An Aura Kingdom Server or even a Ran Online server. I am not pro but I can say I have enough knowledge about setting it up and modifying the game. i can also purchase hostings and other stuff needed if there is.

i am looking for someone who has the same desires as mine to bring back the old Nostalgia of that two games as we knew that most pservers opening are just money grabbers.

I hope I can find here the partner I am looking for..

You can comment here or DM me your discord or facebook if you feel that you have the same desires as mine.

thank you everyone...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bump!

Still looking for someone who can manage the Game as GM or Game Admin. Message me asap.

Or add me on discord: Blazeking#7214

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, do you still need some buddy for cabal online stuff?? I was once an admin before but my dev partner never replied back to any of my message during the server fixing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back