Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CABAL2/Blade&Soul] Developer searched! (English/Deutsch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear Developer,

as i have seen the cabal 2 official server isnt full and blade and soul drifted to much in pve, i decided to create a development team to make this game awesome too.

to me, my name is alex and currently im studying business computer science in germany since 1 and a half year.

Therefore,i would participate in the development.

Wich member we currently have:
- 1 Game Developer
- 1 General Developer
- 1 Designer

Wich member we currently search:
- GAME DEVELOPERS....

If you are intrested in a very passionate Team dont forget to write me a mail to "soulmate@arise-development.com" (website in progress).

JOIN OUR TEAM AND LET US BE AWESOME!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what is your plan? cabal 2 server file does not exist and and blade and soul is a emu share by a team before

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey both,

so thats why we search Reverse Engineers to decompile cabal 2 client and so on, for blade and soul i have the fully functional Atomix source.

So whats my plan? I will create a the first cabal 2 or bns european private server, i know PlayBNS was a russian server but still not in europe.

If you have further questions, write down below :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back