Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Co-operate] Find a partner to build SS14 MU Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello brothers!
Please read my thread as bellow...

I was bought the MU server license from IGCN 1-2 years ago ... Also online for a while, running quite well, anyone who used to be a GameMaster of MU server also knew that IGCN had a great DEV game team MUThe bug fix is ​​updated continuously and is getting better and better ...

In the past, when I was own an internet gaming center, I still had time to dabble and configure to up server but after I give up my business, I didn't have time to continue...

Now I write this article looking forward to finding brothers who have experience and want to work with me to develop and build a quality MU continent for those who share the same interests and wish to relive the moments of youth ...
About the prices and investments:
I bought the IGC.Premium Plus full kit + launcher version about 600 Euros @@ Now I want to make that account an investment and divide it to those who wish to contribute together to build a good and quality MU Server for you - The product is copyrighted and protected by IGCN, not the goods you found on the flea market ...
Information about your IGCN.MU Premium here:

P/S: I cooperated with a friend last year and my friend shot the money with me to renew, but the cooperation was not successful because you want to take account for personal use ... So you sympathize okay, only PM when you really want to work with me. I am >30 years old, doing business, working on the IT field.
-> Sorry for my bad English :d
Please inbox me, my name Diep or Call/Zalo: (+84)86.77077.98
Or contact me via Skype: diepdt.msv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back