Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Community][DEVS][MODS][GM][DESIGNERS/ARTISTS][NEWS][OTHER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

My project is a community with Romanian and English support, with further languages being added depending on the number of users for that specific language.

I'm still deciding on the name, after which the domain names .com/.ro will be purchased and the forum/site will be launched.
-UPDATE : Domain names have been purchased, when the site is ready to be online, I will update it with a link.

UPDATE : The site will be announced in few days, some servers will be launched in the same time as the site's opening. Still looking for developers and the roles mentioned below.

UPDATE : The site's launch will be delayed for some more extra work on it. Thank you.

The Games :

Counter-Strike 1.6
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
MuOnline
Minecraft
Metin2
Lineage2
AionOnline
Grand Theft Auto SA-MP
Grand Theft Auto 5 MP
CabalOnline
Quake Live

Would be cool as well :

TeraOnline
BlackDesert Online
AllodsOnline

Let me know if you're capable of doing a game that's not in the list and wish to work on it.

All games will be hosted on proffesional hosting.

So, beside the developers needed for the games in the list above, other roles are needed as in the title :

Forum Moderators - Moderators applying for a specific game section need to know the game which they are willing to moderate on the forum.

Game Masters/Admins/In-Game Moderators - They need to know the game for which they're applying.

Designers/Artists - People with experience using creative softwares, good at drawing, animation, etc.

News - People with a passion about games, tech, etc that are interested in publishing articles about such subjects.

Other - If you have a talent, or knowledgable and you think you can contribute to the community, let me know.

For all the roles above including developers, fluent english is required.

Remuneration :

The game developers will have a percentage of the money entries for the specific game.

The other roles are based on your passion and your wish to perform them, don't worry though, when the community will flourish, every member of the staff will be rewarded.

UPDATE : Please do not apply for a position with money in mind, as in most communities, people do it out of their own wish, I seek passionate people, that would love to be a part of the staff working on the community's projects, the rewards will come for those that deserve it.

Designers/Artists can paid per service if they don't wish to join the staff. Will be asked if the staff needs help with certain projects, or if no one joined the staff yet and I need something.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to send you a message but your inbox is full. Any way I can contact you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to send you a message but your inbox is full. Any way I can contact you?

Thank you for the interest you're showing.

Now you should be able to send me a message.

On-Topic :

The domain names have been acquired.

I'm quite surprised of the small amount of messages I've received, don't be shy :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE : The site will be announced in few days, some servers will be launched in the same time as the site's opening. Still looking for developers and the roles mentioned above.

Stay tuned.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did try to contact you however your inbox is still filled.

Hello, sorry it gets filled pretty easy with the small allowed space. You should be able to send me now, thanks. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE : The site's launch will be delayed for some more extra work on it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back