Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Corum Online] Programmers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,

Im looking For People Can at Least Know Hex , Binary For Database
And Knowlage of C++ / C for getting everything completed.

ive started this project way back a year or so when gpot corum was shut down.
within this year i found new corum files, and the orginal created of this server. which i payed money for to buy them new files and all working great now.

what im looking for and help for is someone who can possibley make a webshop
the webshop is sumular to luna online but a bit different. corum online server uses sql server 2005 developer edition.
and also figure out the encryption on the last of the cdb files i decoded the rest but on thease ones there another encryption.

i been working on a final db should be up with in a month or so and it be up 24/7 and one day for maintance.

my server is called Corum legacy if you want to search it.

just let me know what you can do

let me know if you can help thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hope i can just bump this up
anyone willing to help.

im still needing members for managing the server and the website.
i will also pay for such a new xor encryption tool / script to be made to translate the remaining cdb files.

if you can help do leave a message.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks. i did add you on skype and msn.

anyone else can possibley help?
im really needed someone to code a cdb tool or a script in quickqms to decode the last of the cdb files.
cdb files contain encrypted database info on in game text, weapons and items etc.
its encrypted in xor. the other encryption key i dont know what it is to decode the last of the files.
thats why im stuck at 90% translation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone at all?

long as you know binary , c++ and hex you could help.
and if you know xor encryption thats be also good too.

since i dont know how to make a webshop someone here could. just pm me or reply to this thread. if you can do any of this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
letting anyone who wants to join this game .. final version of this game will be ready by novemeber.
corumlegacy.org ,currently signups are disabled. join my facebook group/ page for updates. on progress

anyone would like to help do let me know. im always accepting help on game and site and db work.

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
thanks. i did add you on skype and msn.

anyone else can possibley help?
im really needed someone to code a cdb tool or a script in quickqms to decode the last of the cdb files.
cdb files contain encrypted database info on in game text, weapons and items etc.
its encrypted in xor. the other encryption key i dont know what it is to decode the last of the files.
thats why im stuck at 90% translation.

You have to know the key to decrypt things. That's what encryption is for. Knowledge of the algorithm without the Key / IV is practically useless as you still have to brute force your way to decrypt the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back