Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dekaron] Team Building / Formação de Equipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AlphaLove - [Dekaron] Team Building / Formação de Equipe - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello, gentlemen!

As the topic name itself says, I'm building a team to create a dekaron server. I do not know if it is the correct location for this topic, but I ask you to move it if it is not.

I have an intermediate knowledge in the structure of the game and in the development of it, since I participated in several projects of several different games, such as Mu Online, Cabal, GunBound, Aion, Word of Warcraft, Talisman Online, etc.

My goal now is Dekaron and honestly, I think you can get a big audience if it's well developed.

Everyone knows who rarely or almost never, a server gets a good development and success when created by only one person. During the course of the project there will be problems, doubts, mistakes that will overwhelm it and certainly will make you give up the project.

I intend to use the server with A9 as the base with the 11 classes released.

Thank you very much in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá senhores!

Como o próprio nome do tópico já diz, estou montando uma equipe para criarmos um servidor de dekaron. Não sei se é o local correto para este tópico, mas peço que o movam caso não seja.

Tenho um conhecimento intermediário na estrutura do game e no desenvolvimento do mesmo, já que participei de varios projetos de vários jogos diferentes, tais como Mu Online, Cabal, GunBound, Aion, Word of Warcraft, Talisman Online, etc.

Minha meta agora é o Dekaron e sinceramente, acho que pode-se conseguir um publico grande se for bem desenvolvido.

Todos sabem quem raramente ou quase nunca, um servidor consegue um bom desenvolvimento e sucesso quando criado por apenas uma pessoa. Ao decorrer do projeto irão surgir problemas, duvidas, erros que vão sobrecarrega-la e certamente a fará desistir do projeto.

Pretendo usar como base o servidor com A9 com as 11 classes liberadas.

Desde já, agradeço.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back