Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Discord server - The Forgotten Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

I am currently working day and night conducting marketing research and using statistical techniques/analysis along with in-depth interviewing to create a (mainly) local community - based on the needs & wants of the consumer - and expand our focus to branch outwardly thereof.

I am looking for anyone who is ready to be supportive of us. We have set up a discord channel. The server is currently under development and we have been LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS, literally EVERYWHERE FOR > A MONTH NOW!!!

Now you might be wondering why am i posting this thread?

I am posting it in order to meet the following objectives:
-> Create a pre-release community (through which, the sharing of ideas are going to be taking place, methods and ways of doing things, as well as alternative recommendations through which the community will be the primary provider).
-> Accumulate a fan base.
-> Gather new ideas that might leverage our ideas, server experience, and productivity altogether.
-> Gain statistically significant and solid evidence to our ideas and theories prior to implementation in order to meet your needs.
-> Meet people from different fields and creating a bonding community where we can all share ideas, get to know - & learn - from each other.

Starting with myself, I have a bachelor's degree in Business Marketing & another one in Psychology, and i am more than glad to offer my services to anyone in need. Ideally, we could trade services which would fit our needs and which i presume, would be pleasant to both parties.

Anyone is free to join and/or leave as they please. (Except for developers, i expect some kind of consistency and if you would like to leave, to give notice earlier on so i can look for another developer)
Credits will be given to original ideas, along with any rewards or "use" value that we can offer, or even "cash" value, depending on our local fund availability; All through which will be managed and processed by me, personally.

Developers are payed, your work will be rewarded progressively!! Within the first few days and then, weekly.

You can reach me through:
Discord: Nerc#0487
Discord server:
or,
Whatsapp:

-> Note: we have already managed to accumulate a small community of around 65 Members on discord, and we are still looking to expand this number. News and updates on the development are going to be shared with you in a progressive manner.

Looking forward to hear from you guys!

We will open the server in 8 days for testers and around 20 days we will go fully public!!

PS: We need 2 more developers to join on the team!!
-C++ & LUA are a must.
-Decent English
-Availability (Taking 1-3 days to reply does not mean being available!)

TrinityCore: Wotlk 3.3.5

Thank you for you considerations and interests,
Kind Regards,
Nerc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back