Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Era Zero] Recruiting a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I have the SRC of a game called "Era Zero" and all its tools. Sadly i am no developer. I am looking for a partner who have big background in development specially C++/C# and worked before in gaming in general. I dont want anyone who will waste my time or his time because this project is pretty serious because i want to reshape the game and host it on the global market because for some reason the game never left Asia. I will be handling ALL the cost along the way and as soon as the project works the shares will be equal. I will also handle all marketing aspects and sales.

The game looks amazing even though i never heard about it, here is a video and some screenshots of the game.

Deta - [Era Zero] Recruiting a partner - RaGEZONE Forums

Deta - [Era Zero] Recruiting a partner - RaGEZONE Forums

A test will be made for everyone applying for the job to make sure he actually knows what he is doing, which will be the following:

If you managed to get a local test server up and running from my PC through TeamViewer you will be actually considered for this partnership.

Note:
You wont get any files/tools before the test.

You can contact me through comments or email coldozent@gmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game engine?

Sadly, i dunno because as i said i am no developer, but i believe it will be easy to however is going to take the test to also figure that out. If there is a specific way i can find that information out through the SRC please explain to me how to get you that info.

Reaction score
I would help you with the development of this game, but I am going to be away till mid-January. If you haven't found someone by then drop me a PM on here and I'll give you a hand with everything. I can assure you that I am more than qualified to take over the development :) I'll also check back on this thread of course when I return.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would help you with the development of this game, but I am going to be away till mid-January. If you haven't found someone by then drop me a PM on here and I'll give you a hand with everything. I can assure you that I am more than qualified to take over the development :) I'll also check back on this thread of course when I return.

I know you are more than qualified for that :D I will hit you up if nothing came up. cheers man.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck :)
Hit me up if you need front-end dev ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, just wanting to see if you found the partner you were looking for

Sorry for the late response just got the message. Not yet sadly, found a few but the game was so complex for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back