Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fantage] PRIVATE SERVER PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Developers,

I am currently in search of developers to help create a private server for a game called Fantage. is closing it's doors permanently on June 30th, 2018. We are working incredibly hard to create a private server of the game before it closes in order to preserve the game and its functionality.

Fantage is based in Actionscript 3.0, which is Adobe Flash. It's an online multiplayer game. We are in desperate need of people who would be able to help recreate the backend of the game which includes the server and database structure.

This is a PAYING position, and we can discuss financing at your convenience. I have no problem paying to save the game. Your help is vital to this development process in order to preserve the game. I would appreciate any help we can get.

The easiest way to contact me would be via RageZone or via email: mase9393@gmail.com

(Yes, I am aware of this post: http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/source-code-fantage-emulator-946452/ . It is now outdated and needs tuned up.) ***I have attached a Login Module to the game on this post for you to view.***
If you have any further questions please let me know.

Thanks!
-Mason

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
theres have instruction inside of the files it seems jangan was already done this project did you try to setup this game? because i was already set it up on local

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey. I'm just wondering, if you are in need of Fantage soundtracks of events/places for the game, I can provide those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back