Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FlyFF] Looking for team to develop whole new server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Little about me:
Actually, I am Computer Science student on Business Academy in Aarhus, Denmark. I am studying coding and application designing, operating on databases and so on. I am also old developer of FlyFF servers. I am developing files in any way I can - security, bug fixes, features, developing resource etc.
I was working on Windows Server 2003 as well as on Windows Server 2012. MSSQL or MySQL is not a problem for me. Same as setting up security for server not only by for example COMODO Firewall, but by Windows Tools and etc. Actually I am coding in C++, Java language (Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse), designing applications in Visual Paradigm for UML. PHP, HTML and JavaScript are not a problem for me as well. I think I am a bit experienced programmer, but I cannot grade myself, it is up to you.

What is my vision:

I think you are interested in what vision about FlyFF server is in my head. I know that some players want new and custom features on server, but the other ones wants only pure v6/v11/v15 with for example some resource modifications such as farm maps, exp more levels and so on. I have an idea of creating 2 servers - both with features and pure one (as you remember great times of Fly For Fame). I think when we offer both servers for players, we will get some more players than other servers and on both servers we will put advertisement of other one - for example on pure we will advertise one with features and etc.
I am thinking about developing new guild war systems, not sieges but wars, to keep players enjoying these battles, some kind of ranking with prizes, new places to exp, get new items (bosses like Clockwork - after quests - because I think for MMORPG like FlyFF quests are enjoyable thing in-game, especially when you must do them with your guild/party). Developing features from FlyFF's versions 16 to Gold FlyFF is also included.
I have been on many private servers and I saw that very much of them have overpriced or overpowered items in Premium Shop. I want to balance it, to get normal players chance to be as good as players, who donate some cash to our server.

Lets make that server fun place to play, not only for money.

For who am I looking for ?
I am looking for someone who has skills in developing source, resource and etc. As I am student and I am looking for a job now, I don't have enough time to handle all of the development.

Same for Game Masters. I want to create international community on our servers - that means we need international Game Masters, who wants to help players and enjoy it, who has very big knowledge about FlyFF, and it will be good if you was Game Master before (if You tell me that you was a Game Master, I want a proof like link to staff members or screenshot of your GM character).

Map developers - we will need them to create new worlds for FlyFF, where players can meet new challenges, new bosses to get new items and fun from discovering those maps.

Our staff must be really trustworthy and I hope that we won't be only "guys from work" but also good teammates, who will work as hard as possible to make server one of the best ones.

Contact info:
If you want to contact me, there are many ways to do it:

• Here on RageZone (I am checking my notifications daily)
  • Mail: justcinek@me.com

If you are really interested with helping me creating whole new community, please contact me as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am.

Please add me on skype, we are going to start developing that kind of server really soon.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I am.

Please add me on skype, we are going to start developing that kind of server really soon.
I'd be willing to join as a Game Master as well as in web development if there is need. I can not help with source coding though.
I'll add you on Skype as soon as I get from work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump. I had a break in server dev because of university, but I am available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back