Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FlyFF] Vanilla FlyFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Looking into starting a new FlyFF server using the released 2005 source of FlyFF. What will it be like and other systems can be discussed among the team, but the main goal is to create as classic FlyFF v5/v6 server as possible at first.

About me
I'm 23 years old ICT student from Finland. I work half time as a web developer. Started playing FlyFF during v5 which is why the release of this source got me interested in creating a server.

I've been trying to upgrade this source to use VS2017 and so far only managed to compile the Account Server successfully, so it's not looking too good. I am more into web development after all.

Positions open
  • Source Developer

Currently looking only for a source developer who is capable of upgrading the existing source to use a newer compiler. As soon as and if this position is filled, more positions will open.

Get in contact with me through this post or through PM if you're interested. I've also setup a forum that you can contact me at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back