Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Flyffv6] That runs on official files needs developers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Let me introduce ourself. We are Flyffv6! We are a version 6 flyff pserver. We are the only (so far i know) version 6 flyff server in the world!

We are running on official files.And we are premium member on gtop100, our community is growing bigger and bigger. Im doing this almost alone with my small gm team. And could help from people that are intressted in develop in this server!

What are we looking for? : Someone that knows allot about flyff version 6 and older, And also knows allot about flyff server files. The flyff v6 server files works a little bit different then as example v14 and higher server files.

What kind of development could we use?
- map / monster editting and adding
- 3od proffesional (converting the new bones of flyff models to the old bones)
- npc shops editting
- website editting (for making the website better)

isnt anything you can in the list. But you know other things? Let me know what you could do to help the server getting better!

We are sorry. But we are not looking for gms. (ofcourse if you develop in our server , yuo get a gm account)

RoyalityRidi on skype
Flyffversionsix on facebook
or just contact here =D

our website :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back