Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Forsaken World or WoW] Sponsoring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey,

Searching someone who wants to start a Forsaken server or WoW, I wont just be sponsoring I'll be offering to help administrate but I'll be learning as we go.

I can supply a fast dedicated server 200mbps 16gb ram i3-core 3.4ghz 1tbhdd unmetered bandwidth I can also supply other this needed (domain/webhosting etc)

Just pm me here with you experience with game and development, also it'll help if you know php for the development of a website :p:.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: [Gate to heavens] Sponsoring

I'm serious about this project guys, dedis on 3month contract (paid every 3months)

I'm starting to do it myself but yeah its a little confusing would like to get someone with a little more experience with me.

Reaction score
I never said he couldn't? He doesn't work on mmorpgs this is the first time he's introduced to this stuff so we're learning as we go.

So that's why I'm searching someone with some experience to help configure the server to be interesting to players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back