The OmegaRank
    Jul 2005 Join Date
    Perth, WesternLocation
    4,981Posts

[Forsaken World or WoW] Sponsoring

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hey,

Searching someone who wants to start a Forsaken server or WoW, I wont just be sponsoring I'll be offering to help administrate but I'll be learning as we go.

I can supply a fast dedicated server 200mbps 16gb ram i3-core 3.4ghz 1tbhdd unmetered bandwidth I can also supply other this needed (domain/webhosting etc)

Just pm me here with you experience with game and development, also it'll help if you know php for the development of a website .
    Last edited by Kurt; 02-05-12 at 11:30 AM.

The OmegaRank
    Jul 2005 Join Date
    Perth, WesternLocation
    4,981Posts

Re: [Gate to heavens] Sponsoring

I'm serious about this project guys, dedis on 3month contract (paid every 3months)

I'm starting to do it myself but yeah its a little confusing would like to get someone with a little more experience with me.

The OmegaRank
    Jul 2005 Join Date
    Perth, WesternLocation
    4,981Posts

Re: [Forsaken World or WoW] Sponsoring

Currently have a 8 year programmer working with me.. just doesn't know the emulator

True MemberRank
    May 2010 Join Date
    Constanta, RomaLocation
    416Posts

A programer whit 8 year experience can t make a wow or forsaken world priv server O.o?
    The yottabit is closely related to the yobibit, a unit multiple derived from the binary prefix yobi of the same order of magnitude,[3] which is equal to 280bits = 1208925819614629174706176bits, or approximately 21% larger than the yottabit.

The OmegaRank
    Jul 2005 Join Date
    Perth, WesternLocation
    4,981Posts

I never said he couldn't? He doesn't work on mmorpgs this is the first time he's introduced to this stuff so we're learning as we go.

So that's why I'm searching someone with some experience to help configure the server to be interesting to players.

Advertisement