Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Forum/Portal] Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey due to my recent post of offering server sponsorship I've got a few servers currently in the process so I was hoping to get a forum and portal setup to allow all of the community to be one, however it's not a network haha..

I have Web hosting setup and have access to vbulletin.org however I do not have a licenses for vbulletin so I will require a nulled setup unless you can make a unique setup with any other bulletin board.

I'll be purchasing a domain for the portal that'll link of to a forum and the individual game websites, I'm happy to pay for this service if the it's good quality, this will be a one off payment.

Please apply here of dm me, you're required to have Web development or understandings, also gfx design will be helpful however skins will be available.

This will be a continues role which won't require much work load as the initial setup is the major priority, your activeness on the forum will be up to you and odd requests may come from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back