Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Game Project] Looking for volunteers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We have found all the people we needed. This topic can be closed.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The actual game state doesn't need any test, but I will keep your offer and contact you as soon as it has evolved enough to be tested.

No user interface is available beside the (crappy) login menu and bars I made for the first tests.

The combat system needs to be built but needs a sweet UI to fit too. Other systems such as NPC dialogs and quests are almost completed, aswell as the inventory and other miscelianous.

Anyway, I've added on you on skype because yeah the offer is interesting but don't expect to test it next week! *wink*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks quite promising. If you created the models/environment(besides the textures) yourself it's even more impressive. Would be interesting to hear about technical details as well(such as which graphics library or framework you're using).

I'm working on an emulator project, though still have some free time. If you're looking for a network programmer, I could be of some help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All the models and animations so far were made by myself. And yes as mentionned the textures are mostly mixed textures from free packs.
I really need a graphic artist at the moment as the code is mostly written for everything beside battle system.
But I appreciate your interest, and if you wish to talk a bit about the project feel free to send me a PM with your skype ID so we can talk a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back