Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GTA V] Looking for Developers & Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For Moderators:

Hey all! I am one of the Owners of a Developing GTA V RP Server on the RAGEMP Modification, and we are currently looking for more Moderators to join us!
We have a very experienced Moderator Team backed by a long timed experienced Admin team to help lead. But of course we are always looking for more to join us to cover all time zones and keep the server running smooth on launch.
If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll get you in touch with the proper people in getting onto our Moderator Team where he'll see if we have a spot for you on the team and you can help create one of the best server to be released here SOON!

For Developers:

Hey all! I am one of the Owners of a Developing GTA V RP Server on the RAGEMP Modification, and we are currently looking for more Developers to join us!
We have a very experienced and hard working Lead Developer helping the project greatly, along with solids development team. But of course we are always looking for more to join us to speed things up, and get more done in a faster and efficient way.
If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll get you in touch with our Lead Dev where he'll see if he has a spot for you on the team and you can help create one of the best server to be released here SOON!
What we're looking for;
Making UserInterface: HTML/CSS Devs
Making Server: C#/JavaScript Devs
Making Backend Server: MySQL/RethinkDB Devs

CONTACT ME:
Just PM me on Discord @J.Votra#0666

Our other Information;
Steam Group:

Discord:

I am J.Votra on any of those, thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back