Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Gunz] Asylum Gamers Staff Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello we are looking for a full staff team for our server asylum gunz
These are the positions that are open

Coder(1/1)
To become a coder for asylum gamers you must have heavy coding experience (Source knowledge) Webdesign is a plus

GFX Artist (1/1)
As a GFX artist you are big part of the Asylum Gunz, we want some one who knows every inch and corner with photoshop and other image editing software. must have experience.

Developers(1/1)
We do want some one with experience building maps, weapons ect. you do not need to be best but we will want see your work progress

GameMasters (2/4)
One of the easiest jobs when running a Gunz server, You will have the power to ban players who are breaking the rules. host events. make sure the server is clean from hackers and spam bots. We do not require you to have experience but we do like to have people who do. Being a Gamemaster also mean we are looking for people who are mature. As a game master you must be active.

Our site with forums!

If you would like to contact me about the positions my skype is lordofasylum

you can always join our discord server

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I applyed on your forums and sent you a message via skype ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update, Alpha is in the works and alpha phase one will be released sometime this week. We currently only need one more GM. And we will have a full team.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I A'm Interested on this project. added you on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back