Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Gunz] Need a developers that will work with me for community with 150 onlines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sahar042 - [Gunz] Need a developers that will work with me for community with 150 onlines - RaGEZONE Forums

*I am going to change the name to another one and also to open it for world wide.

Heya!

My name is Sahar as you can see my name here in this forum.
I was the owner, Developer of National, Operation, Game-Serv, Israel (It's the same server i just replaced everytime the server name, Yeah i got a problem with replacing name *laugh*.
(I am not going to do it again ofcourse)... As you can know that the server was with 180 onlines everyday with a big community and good designers. I closed the Gunz because i didn't got time to keep my server on so i just closed. The server was online for 2.5 (Only on Israel Gunz) years in small community with 140 onlines it was blocked for world wide and after i opened it to world wide when i got a new vps so it was 150 - 180 onlines when it got unblock for world wide.

Pictures: *Sorry i don't have alot of pictures of this server anymore because i deleted everything*

*Need more maps developers, Lol

sahar042 - [Gunz] Need a developers that will work with me for community with 150 onlines - RaGEZONE Forums

Videos:

About Gunz?

Well ok, Gunz is a almost dead game as everyone know ...
So our direction is to return all the community that searching for a good server.
So that's all my direction about gunz and also to give a good experience gameplay and awesome prizes to our players.
All what we are want to do with our server is to return all the veterans players that didn't found a server to play, So all what they could do it is retire from gunz.
We are going to bring more a new & old players to our gunz to make a big community.

Before i am starting to talk about what i need i will start to talk about what i don't need.

*I don't need a forum moderator (Useless)

Need:

*I need only developers and gfx on my stuff, So don't waste my time on a Game Master for nothing.

Prizes:

My server going to be with alot of prizes, It's can be Steam keys or Shipping items to your home (Shipping will be only on USA places) and alot of more prizes that worth for us money.

So if there is some C++ & reserve engineering coders or website developers & designers somewhere contact with me via skype: Sahar042.
Or with bulli104 aka Shoto in the videos -> Map developer
(Skype: Sahar042 or bulli104)

Sorry for my bad English, I am still working on it :p

Thank's, Sahar042.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back