Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Gunz] Rebirth Gunz - Gunz as you have never seen it before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a server that is in development, for some reason i am having a really rough time learning source coding, so im looking for someone to help me with the part of development (hope i posted it in right spot). I am trying to add the character viewer on the lobby screen, and adding dash effects in the options, a lot of it is coded in but i cannot get the source coding to even compile at all, and its the source that came with the client i downloaded, i think its Greigens one *atleast thats what i read in comments*. We already own and have a VPS set up and running for public use, we are only using it for testing between me and my photo-shopper right now, im really wanting this server to not look like any other gunz server, as every gunz server you see these days, literally just re-textures and calls it a day! i also do some 3ds work, but cannot texture very well, FearPodz is going to be helping in that department hopefully, so any takers wanna help on this amazing journey?

Update: Client is 100% different and custom, found our coder / and website developer

Discord Server:

Still Looking For:
- Item Maker / Texture Maker's
- Forum / Game Moderators
- Intro Video Enthusiast (needing a nice video for start of adverstisements)

Dual Tourney - [Gunz] Rebirth Gunz - Gunz as you have never seen it before! - RaGEZONE Forums
store - [Gunz] Rebirth Gunz - Gunz as you have never seen it before! - RaGEZONE Forums
game - [Gunz] Rebirth Gunz - Gunz as you have never seen it before! - RaGEZONE Forums
lobby - [Gunz] Rebirth Gunz - Gunz as you have never seen it before! - RaGEZONE Forums
gameroom - [Gunz] Rebirth Gunz - Gunz as you have never seen it before! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I suggest you to setup a discord server so people can join there for better communication or for if they have questions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I apologize i actually made one and forgot to post the link.. what a noob ^^

This discord goes to my cell phone as well for easier reply

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U need a designer, omg

Nah. Just cause you don't like it don't mean. Others dont. I personally think half the popular servers look like trash, everyone is different, that's how different things are made, different perspective and likings. We have went for simple, alot of times simple is better. Ive seen servers ego have anime backgrounds that don't match gunz at all in the slightest

Your welcome to help us all you want though. We are quite far in the process of things here now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah. Just cause you don't like it don't mean. Others dont. I personally think half the popular servers look like trash, everyone is different, that's how different things are made, different perspective and likings. We have went for simple, alot of times simple is better. Ive seen servers ego have anime backgrounds that don't match gunz at all in the slightest
you're rightI try to play some servers online, but most do not have online players, or sucks.Generally good servers do not have anyone online.Good luck with your server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you're rightI try to play some servers online, but most do not have online players, or sucks.Generally good servers do not have anyone online.Good luck with your server :)

thank you very much pain! hopefully when we get this thing going fully, we will see you online!

Retired modder
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How big is your team currently?
Also, your discord link expired.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a new and permanent link to the discord server:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How big is your team currently?
Also, your discord link expired.

Right now we have a photoshop person, 2 testers, and a all around person, good with coding / websites ect. and we have another who asked about making custom models a few days ago, still needing a decent coder for new maps and whatnot. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUMP, still looking for someone to help with coding, specifically someone who just wants to help a community gunz server grow, ive had a few people asking for cash a hour, i just dont have those means right now, i got all 308 errors on the source fixed, got 2 errors left i cannot figure out, just needing a source coder's help getting this fixed up, and maybe help with more stuff in the future.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUMP, still looking for someone to help with coding, some people think they know what their doing and dont have a clue, needing a dedicated person to help with development, website devs are a plus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
game - [Gunz] Rebirth Gunz - Gunz as you have never seen it before! - RaGEZONE Forums
store - [Gunz] Rebirth Gunz - Gunz as you have never seen it before! - RaGEZONE Forums
Dual Tourney - [Gunz] Rebirth Gunz - Gunz as you have never seen it before! - RaGEZONE Forums

Still needing Weapon / clothes / animation makers

as well as Game / Forum Moderators

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOW !!!! I really liked it, I'm scared because we do not see it every day <3

if you need help, I've always worked with interfaces/gunz moderation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOW !!!! I really liked it, I'm scared because we do not see it every day <3

if you need help, I've always worked with interfaces/gunz moderation

we are quite excited about everything, visit us at rebirthgunz.net we have pretty close to everything live and ready to-go, just need a player base :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back