Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Habbo - Avid Hotel) ~ Looking for Staff and Owner with me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

G,day Ragezone,

Hello, i am Looking for staff and an OWNER with me for my Hotel. Bascully my Other owner Dotched me, i got everything setted up, Custom CMS (Based Off: RevCMS), latest Everything. I also Need someone who is willing to help me pay my Monthly Server bills Etc.. Bascully whats stopping my hotel from working, is because i dont have a Phoenix Licence and i cannot seem to get working habbolation Emulator, I also have a Server, Shoutcast Radio, Domain and Forum and Topsite currently under-construction. So yea Guys, who is interested and willing to helpout ?

If you interested please Respond to this thread or PM me :)

Hotel Link:

Thank You,
Avid Hotel & Networks ~ Management Team​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Akatzuki ~ I just added your MSN :)

Come on guys, im still looking for People to help. Who is interested ?

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The vote to proceed system is really idiotic, honestly.

I highly doubt a system like that will benefit your hotel any good. Instead, make a system where they can get coins or period limit furnitures for voting. Tricking them to vote isn't how you threat future members or visitors.

I was going to check it out, but I'm not curious enough to vote for something I don't know anything about.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm interested, I'm used to have a hotel, but I gave up, because I don't have many users.

But sorry, I can't help you paying, I'm cramped myself with the money :)

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
The vote to proceed system is really idiotic, honestly.

I highly doubt a system like that will benefit your hotel any good. Instead, make a system where they can get coins or period limit furnitures for voting. Tricking them to vote isn't how you threat future members or visitors.

I was going to check it out, but I'm not curious enough to vote for something I don't know anything about.

Lots of hotels do this because its the easiest way to get votes. I don't think it should be done this way but...

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lots of hotels do this because its the easiest way to get votes. I don't think it should be done this way but...

Even though a lot of people does it, that doesn't mean that people should continue doing it. It's not that hard to make a working system where they can be rewarded for voting. It would benefit the server better. Giving them the option to vote for rewards, everyone would do it.

But yeah, as you said. It shouldn't be done this way.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your stupid users were advertising on habboon and when I told you that they were, your poop moderator Lucas banned me. Can't handle the truth? Don't get me wrong, you sound like a good guy but your users are stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back