Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo] Casual C# developer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there,

I am looking for a casual C# developer to work on a derivative of the PlusEMU for a new upcoming hotel.

The goal will be to grasp a high popularity and gain a strong userbase.

I have already got a team consisting of:
1x Web Developer
1x SQL Dev/MOD/General Duties
1x Graphics artist/MOD
1x MOD/General Duties

Having a team that has experience and knows what there doing is important and with this upcoming retro I can safely say that the three others on my team have vast experience in their specific areas having been part of retros on and off the past few years since the flatfile database days.

In particular worth mentioning is one of these team members owned a popular Australian hotel a couple of years ago.

To provide a bit of a grasp on what progress is done so far:
We have a working hotel under a locked domain name (Whilst in development).
Two servers handle the website/emulator respectively and more will be added as things progress in preparation of opening the hotel to the public.
Client wise, Personally I have chosen to go with R63B as I feel it is the most stable version of the hotel currently available on ragezone however staying current is a must.
CMS wise. we currently use RevCMS but I am working towards having a custom system created in its place.

Please PM me if interested, I am also open to more questions but would prefer to talk about more through PM.

Thanks,
T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back