Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo] Hiring Staff (Tech, Mod and Management)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[HABBO] Hiring Staff

We are hiring staff for a new R63b habbo retro, hosted by *****************. We are looking for experienced, knowledgeable and active staff that can help get our retro active and fun. I know hardly anything about coding and databases so our most wanted staff position is technician.

Available Positioin
- Technician; Must know how to code, do Navicat databases, create customs and add furni/badges; we are looking for 1-3 technicians who will be working close together.
- T-Mod; Must know how to help moderate a hotel but also can help bring some people to make an active hotel; we are looking for 2-5 t-mods and mods.
- Management; Must be active, good ideas, little experience, event host; looking for 1-3 management staff.

Our website is and is hosted by *****************

Contact info
Fill in an Application and we will be checking every day [hint: for technicians there is another question which lets us see your coding expertise] . If you have any questions email me at a.chalmers28@gmail.com, send me a pm or skype me at a.chalmers28.

Thanks in Advance
Adam
Habox Owner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back