Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo] New Hotel ~ I'll Pay -- You Create! READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to start a new project for Habbo and I need a Dev and an Owner. Before I start, I've owned hotels for years dating back to v14. I really just want to fund the hotel and make a normal account and play as a normal user. The reason for this is because I want to direct a hotel and play it at the same time to see how it is from a users point of view. Basically I would be funding a virtual playground for Devs and retro lovers to get together and create something awesome. There's no real budget I just want to go crazy with it.

That being said. This could be a v14-R63B literally anything but it has to be unique. If you feel you can create something but are lacking funds please reply or PM me and we'll talk. I had people pitch me Ideas like an oldschool v14 with some new furni and it would be smoothed out a bit. Kind of like a cross between oldschool UI and newschool stuff. Crazy.. But if you can do it im more than happy to fund it and learn with you. PM me anything you have!

-- Anthony

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you were to open up an old school hotel, I'd hangout on it with you and could help complete some missing features/make changes to the emulator (I don't really enjoy web development).

I don't have enough time to be a full time staff member and I also have little to no interest in any Flash era versions of the client.

I'm best off working with Java as that's what I use daily but I'm pretty familiar with C++ and the rudiments of C#.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back