Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo] Jammo hotel. New unique style of retro hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resurrected
Reaction score
Hotel is set to open tomorrow mid day.

Any applications after that point will have to wait until I choose to next hire.
Apply now before it's too late!

Reactions: M?D
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Jason Reynolds
D.O.B:22/11/1992
Main Contact: Mainly use Skype:-CheekyTrooper
Experiance: Well I've played habbo, ran my friends habbo servers as mod/admin, But ive got experiance in other games too, But not as normal servers as servers like this where you change things from others to "Stand Out", Managing things are key. I have pretty much every day to monitor, as on night shifts, so shall be on most of time.

M?D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really can't wait to check it out. Seems like it's going to be very successful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello my name is Austin Scarbrough and throughout the course of this application I am going to tell you a few of my qualities and why i think i would qualify to be a Moderator Admin Manager or even Co-Owner to your Habbo Hotel Retro
My full legal name is: Austin Keith Scarbrough
My age is: 15
I live in: Tennessee, USA
Timezone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
My availability is: This varies one day i would be on for 15 hours non-stop and the next i wouldnt be on due to unforeseen complications example: I recently worked at now closed down Prime as a Manager and was on for 7-19 hours a day most days but just last week my harddrive crashed and i had to replace it which took a few days in those few days i believe i was online twice and for no more then 2 hours at a time
How long I have been in the retro world and what I have done with that time:
I first started out in the retro world in mid-late 2008 back then I knew nothing I barely even knew what a "retro" was i just thought they were a cool relief from Habbo.com I played on a few different retros that year and the next year i started to buy VIP must have layed down around $200 in the past on habbo hotel retros with VIP and after that i feel i started to become more noticed in the community around 2010 i was trying to become what some retros called an eXpert and got it on some low-beat noob old-school hotel which was ran by someone who couldn't even afford a domain name so it was nothing but a loader on a one-page webs.com website around 2011 i figured out that behind all of these cool rooms and all that something has to be happening to get it all to react the way it does and i found out about a rival forum and was really a noob and so i decided id try and learn some things and try to set up an old-school of my own without a CMS because i had no clue what that was and R63's looked complicated course it failed tho and then i gave up on that went back to playing other peoples until earlier this year i attempted making an R63 on localhost for my development and i developed a catalogue which i then lost when i replaced my harddrive and then abandoned trying to make a habbo retro all together and now in the present Prime is closed down and I am in need of somewhere to be staff.
Past experiences as a Moderator: I am going to list the hotels i have moderated at in order from most recent to the very first: Prime, Bang Hotel, Prime Hotel, Platinum Hotel (all closed down now)
Past experiences as an Administrator: I am going to list the hotels i have been an Administrator at in order from most recent to the very first: Bing Hotel, and Jammin Hotel (both now closed down)
Past experiences as a Manager: I am going to list the hotels i have been a Manager at in order from most recent to the very first: Hanjay Hotel (some low-beat noob hotel now closed)

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and I know I am late but once your hotel needs more people managers or moderators I would love to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back