Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HABBO] Looking for a Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me and a friend are opening a hotel, we have a VPS and a domain and so forth.. We just need a committed dev that can help out. We are using PlusEMU with RevCMS. We have plans on when we wanna open and what not. If you want to join/find out more info, please add my skype: apex.digital Thank you and look forward from hearing from you.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Me and a friend are opening a hotel, we have a VPS and a domain and so forth.. We just need a committed dev that can help out. We are using PlusEMU with RevCMS. We have plans on when we wanna open and what not. If you want to join/find out more info, please add my skype: apex.digital Thank you and look forward from hearing from you.
Generally, people with developing skills will do these things by themselves, unless you are really willing to pay nicely for their work... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Generally, people with developing skills will do these things by themselves, unless you are really willing to pay nicely for their work... :)

I stated to add me for more info, gave them a choice. I didn't say for free. You replied for no reason.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
I stated to add me for more info, gave them a choice. I didn't say for free. You replied for no reason.
Actually, I've just added some extra enlight over here, people don't want too often to add you to discover what you want, if you have a proposal you can simply make it clear in the forum, so interested people will get in touch with you, knowing already what you're offering for them. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, I've just added some extra enlight over here, people don't want too often to add you to discover what you want, if you have a proposal you can simply make it clear in the forum, so interested people will get in touch with you, knowing already what you're offering for them. :)
If they're interested they're interested, thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back