Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HABBO] Looking for flash dev - >✶Habnet.Info ✔ NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! Habnet is a new hotel that just opened on January 9th 2019. Habnet is about providing a fun & safe experience to the Habbo retro community! We offer a variety of new things, like snapchat stories, new & custom furniture, badges, vip, lottery, chests, and a lot of different bundles you can buy with diamonds! Habnet is currently looking for an Owner, Manager, Admin, Co Admin, Sr Mods, Mods, Event staff, Ambassadors. I am constantly trying to ensure the hotel stays fresh and updated. Daily competitions will be held, Rotw, and Gotw aswell! Habnet is also in the process of converting from flash to HTML5 within this year. I will provide screenshots of some components of the hotel. Hopefully you can be a part of Habnet!

Text me on discord: GoogleRetros#1441 --> [ IF interested in a staff position]

Hotel link:

[Heads up: The hotel is still in the early stages of completion meaning some things are still being updated, and fixed as we are still in BETA..]

[h=4]
GoogleRetros - [HABBO] Looking for flash dev - >✶Habnet.Info ✔ NEW - RaGEZONE Forums
GoogleRetros - [HABBO] Looking for flash dev - >✶Habnet.Info ✔ NEW - RaGEZONE Forums
[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back