Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo] Looking to hire a dev for a project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking for someone who knows a lot about retro and who would be able to help me create one, I have the funds to develop and maintain the retro and my ideas are complete I just miss someone one who is knowledgeable in the field to help me achieve it.

I am looking for someone who would be able to edit a CMS to create several pages (for example: a shop, modify the page, add images, etc.)

My knowledge of retro Habbo is limited to just a few months of research on Google and reading and I have some basic knowledge of HTML5, and computer but no more and I am very open to learn so do not hesitate.

And then for those who offer volunteer help well I would be delighted and they can even be part of the project if they have the skills I'm looking for.

Those who have knowledge but who seek compensation:

The person with the required skills who helps me to achieve this will be paid for his efforts and believe me with all the hours that I'm doing at work ... it will be well paid, it is a project I have long been aiming for and I intend to finish it.

Thank you to those who have responded to my request!

You can join me on Discord Anthony#8330

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back