Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo/Maplestory] VPS Avaliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I currently have a spare enormous linux dedicated server that I have yet to make use for.

It was going to be used to for a vps company but due to the unable to get more then 5 ips we couldn't continue this project

Hardware info:
Harddisk 2x 2000 GB SATA 3,5" 7.200 rpm
CPU AMD Opteron 3280 Octacore
Barebone Fujitsu PRIMERGY MX130 S2
RAM 32x Gigabyte RAM

The datacenter is located in US, the operating system is Centos6, I can get windows webserver 2008 but that'll cost me $15 lol. btw the bandwidth is unlimited

I have no idea what I want to use it for which is breaking a rule here :rolleyes: so I'd like a cabal server but offer your ideas.

This thread will be probably deleted meh.. Just pm me quickly or something if you can find use of this machine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Sponsoring] Your project *MASSIVE SERVER*

Kurt, I've pmed you. :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

offering MU Online again..

Reaction score

Sorry, closed I'm doing a wow server.

Hello, I currently have a vps now available

Specs,
WINDOWS OS 64bit!
2GB DDR3 RAM
i-7 CORE 3.4ghz
unmetered bandwidth (100mbps)

I'm interested in ANY MMORPG, that can run on those specs.. or maplestory/habbo (I have phoenix for habbo), I can also provided a domain..

Please reply with you experience I'm finding it pointless to look here since people give me there half butt applications or just tell me the game I should sponsor.. You need to tell me if you can develop is this game.. or You can run a stable server and can bring a player base, You need to also tell me if you can setup a donation shop or something.. I and need to understand my position I'm here to provide what you need to run the server I'd prefer not you guys constantly bugging me or in need of my help (don't mean to be an butt) but I sponsored you because you told me that you have the knowledge I will offer my help but I shouldn't be as experienced as you.

Okay soz about the rant I'm just tired of wasting money.

I forgot to mention the datacenter is in germany I tried to get russia :p but no luck I might be able to later...

I'm asking about there DDoS support I'll see what they provide for protection.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Offering maplestory server. Over 2 years of experience. Some very popular servers in the past. Hoping to create low rate server with custom occupations and pvp. Old user was legendxzero3 but i haven't logged on it for ages and forgot the pass so i had to make a new one. If your interested please inbox me for contact info.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kurt, ill make habbo retro :)

Reaction score
Hardware info:
RAM 32x Gigabyte RAM

Is now available again.. but its running windows webserver ( could probably download cracked standard version )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hardware info:
RAM 32x Gigabyte RAM

Is now available again.. but its running windows webserver ( could probably download cracked standard version )

Hey Kurt, Are you interested with flyff server?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im gonna make Habbo retro I already have CMS its ubercms 2 but i edited omse stuffs....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hardware info:
RAM 32x Gigabyte RAM

Interesting. Interested In a Habbo Retro? I've Got a Good One Coming Along On My localhost. PM Me or add me on MSN or something: compgeek101@live.com

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kurt.
You interested in v83 with KMS v1.2.168 and JMS v2.13 customs? [ Good to go ]
4years of experience. More details will be given @ msn.
I'll be adding you on msn. x33whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back