Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo] Retro startup partner wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am looking to get back into the retro scene and need someone to partner with me.
I am able to provide as much funds as we need to purchase domains,servers,protection, etc.

I am not looking to start a ONE WEEK hotel this will be a serious project as i'm willing to invest some serious cash if need be.

I don't want any kids replying asking for the position.. You must have good knowledge of windows server and atleast basic coding skills.
PHP, HTML, CSS, C#

The co-partner will have equal responabilities running, managing and developing the community along-side with myself.

I would like the hotel frontend & backend to be unique as so we stand out from the big hotels.

If your intrested and would like to talk more, please feel free to reply here or personal message me, so we can arrange a more suitable communication method.
Alternatively you can add me on Discord: nathl992#5313
Money is there like I say just need a decent partner to help me so we can start. :):

Thanks,
Nathan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back