Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo Retro V63B] Hiring for Programmers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys!

I am looking for Programmers with multi-code experience of Habbo's such as html, css, php, MySQL, JavaScript, etc with Habbo Retro's.

My name is Francisco and i will pay (If you do what i ask for)for this position depending the need/amount of that programmer, experience and my own satisfaction. We need someone that have patient and dedication starting from scratch (Creating the CMS, DB and Emu from Scratch, Updating the Hotel, bug fix's, adding what i will ask for, etc)

Ground Rules:
We will go over pay during interview process;
Prove that you're trustworthy, don't take this to personally;
I am fair, I don't constantly pester you to work, however, I do expect the work to be done if you can say you do it by a certain time, try your best to work hard to meet that goal.

What we will give:
Access to VPS (Not immediately)
You may have Owner Rights but the hotel won't be at English*

*I will 100% sure tell you to do the cms, db and emu language at English, however, i will ask you what i need to edit to make into the hotel language.

Thank You, You may contact me via PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back