Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo] Web Developer (CMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone Users,

I am here today to look for a web developer for a upcoming habbo roleplay. This isn't just any normal roleplay, its a Habbo Harry Potter Roleplay that is currently in development. We are currently using Rages Emu (and db) that came with Chris's version of Retaliation that is being edited by our emu developer to suit the harry potter styles. However, we are looking for someone to create up a cms for our roleplay that fits to a harry potter style - we did have a web developer but sadly he didnt do much and couldnt continue.

Requirements

• php
  • html
  • css
  • understanding of roleplays
  • js
  • Any other languages needed for cms.
You will get recognized both on the staff page and in-game for the work you've done, and obviously on the footer as normal. I do have the roleplay up however another cms is needed! PM Me or comment bellow if your interested... A list of features for the cms are available.

KiK: Ravenclaw_Ryan
Facebook:

Apologies for the thread being messy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can code it in laravel + bootstrap + vuejs
languages i code:
html
css
js
mysql
php