Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm looking for a partner to build a Mu Online Season 14 server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Delete

Delete

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good morning friend, in this post you are not selling files, you are looking for a partner that supports economically to build a MuOnline community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro, it's not 2002. Not all servers firing up.

"Gimme moni and i'll make it pro". Gimme money that IGCN want and i'll make web and config too.
Even with custom design.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bro, it's not 2002. Not all servers firing up.

"Gimme moni and i'll make it pro". Gimme money that IGCN want and i'll make web and config too.
Even with custom design.

I do not understand very well what you wanted to say, but it is obvious that it is not 2002, although a person is looked for that helps monetarily to build a server, my situation prevents me from having the necessary money to pay the IGCN or xTeam license, nobody says that "give me money and I make it professional" if it talks about that together we can build something stable and fun for all lovers of the continent MuOnline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back