Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Im Looking for Partner for MuOnline Server and mabe other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening to the community of RageZone,

I am looking for a partner who is skilled and experienced and have alot of time to build a community, I would take care of everything that is about files,hosting payments
. The project in mind is to create a large community not only of Mu Online but also of other Online Games or Other seassons but at the moment I do not have other ideas other than mu online .Anyone interested can leave me a private message and I will gladly attend it.Greetings

for information we will not work with free files ... all what we will do will be premium to save our time .
But we will not start any step until we finish what we are doing (this is my formal)
Things that we have until now
1- IGCN Premium Files S6.3 (cus i dont like new seassons)
2- IGCN Premium Toolkit
3- IGCN Premium Launcher
4- Dedicated Server Windows 2012 (from soyoustart)

Things we are planing to have
1-Webhosting (will be from savahost i think im not sure )
2-website for mu server ( mabe Mu Core)

Im not Paying anything for partner .(just for those guys who think they are like machines work with $ ) he will get from server Earnings later

Im looking for that guy who will feel this project is his project ... this is all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening to the community of RageZone, I am looking for a partner who is skilled and experienced and have alot of time to build a community, I would take care of everything that is about files,hosting payments. The project in mind is to create a large community not only of Mu Online but also of other Online Games or Other seassons but at the moment I do not have other ideas other than mu online .Anyone interested can leave me a private message and I will gladly attend it.Greetingsfor information we will not work with free files ... all what we will do will be premium to save our time .But we will not start any step until we finish what we are doing (this is my formal) Things that we have until now1- IGCN Premium Files S6.3 (cus i dont like new seassons)2- IGCN Premium Toolkit3- IGCN Premium Launcher 4- Dedicated Server Windows 2012 (from soyoustart)Things we are planing to have1-Webhosting (will be from savahost i think im not sure )2-website for mu server ( mabe Mu Core)Im not Paying anything for partner .(just for those guys who think they are like machines work with $ ) he will get from server Earnings laterIm looking for that guy who will feel this project is his project ... this is all
Can we discuss this over WhatsApp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back