Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Invest in fun games, large MMORPGs(2019.11.27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
我现在需要赞助一些有趣的游戏,而且我需要很多总经理,社区管理员,程序员,翻译,合作伙伴,并且可以选择。
我的SKYpe:直播:chentian2

可以随时与我联系。

我非常热心需要一个合作伙伴来帮助一些有需要的人,但是其中有很多骗子。我不在乎我损失的一些钱,但是我希望,如果您只是报告欺骗数百美元的目的,那么您注定只能是廉价的,而今生没有成就的可能。

Sorry, a few hundred dollars is really small for me, but the scammer is shameful, and I will be happy to help if you really need help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Wafflee; 8979433]您使用不和谐吗?加我.. [/ QUOTE]

NO,discord

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At the same time, I also need a partner who is proficient in server security, such as: defense against DOSS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I heard about this from my cousin might be he can help you well so I recommend your forum to him.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I very enthusiastically need a partner to help some people in need, but there are many scammers in it. I don't care about some of the money I lost, but I hope that if you just report the purpose of deceiving hundreds of dollars, Then you are destined only to be a cheap one, and there is no possibility of achievement in this life.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are not a serious guy. Because when we had a discussion with you you even didn't know what are you doing and what you want. You better make a straight decision of your plans before seeking for a people .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = 010010; 8979980]您不是一个认真的人。因为当我们与您进行讨论时,您甚至都不知道您在做什么和想要什么。在寻求人选之前,最好先对自己的计划做出直接决定。[/ QUOTE]

What I need is to sponsor people with ideas. I don't have a plan for a separate project. Those who need sponsorship will give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back