Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[JADE DYNASTY] Professional Team is looking for People with knowledge about JD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Community,

we are a large team of professional developers in: CSS/HTML/PHP/AJAX/jQuery/Javascript/Java/C/C++/LUA/.NET/Python/Erlang/BASH/PERL/Assembly (maybe i forgot few but those are the main languages we are able to work with)

As well we got 2 Designer which are able to work with: all adobe products, 3d max, maya etc. (just check our website or facebook page there are are graphics self made)

We got already the biggest Metin2 MMORPG community world wide (google, metin2united or click on my signature ~13k Players online during the day)

Now, we are going to look for similar games and in Jade Dynasty we are really interesting. Unfortunately we don't really know how to work with this files.

We need 1 or more guys who knows allot about it and can show us how to use the newest version of it and how we make updates. We seen already there is allot of java and lua and both we could developing is somebody tell us what we have supposed to do :)

So if you are able to help us and want to be a part of a new community with great potential, please don't hesitate to contact me here :)

Best Regards,
Belius

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

we are still looking for somebody here =)

Best Regards,
Belius

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

we are still looking for Developer =)

Best Regards,
Belius

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

we are still looking for Developes =)