Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Looking for Devs] Starting Project BnS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Developers!
Im looking for Developers who are Intrested to create a Blade & Soul Emulator.
Im trying to build a little Team, like maximum 4 Developers and to start the Project,
i didnt started anything yet because i want to discuss with the Developers which Programming Language & Script Language we will use, but my goal is to implement the Base Game and translate the Game into English and some European languages, to make it possible for the Community to play on it.
If you are a Developer and u got Experience in coding an Emulator feel free to contact me here on RageZone!
Also need people with Reverse knowledge, its important :p

I hope someone is intrested to join me in this, as i said, if you are intrested just write me a Message here on RageZone.

See ya!​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PUSH -> Common guys write me on here on RZ if you are intrested and we can start doing our own Emulator!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D im so exciting, but i dont have much knowledge in game development, but i was worked with Loong, which use same engine with BnS :D

:D im so exciting, but i dont have much knowledge in game development, but i was worked with Loong, which use same engine with BnS :D

or, sr, my mistake, i think that is blood and soul :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back