Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for L2 expert(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello All,

First of all, sorry for my bad english, i'm from Spain.

I'm looking for some expert staff because i want to open a L2 server (mid rates maybe). But i have not much time for develooping and start the server.

I have a good VPS (financed by myself) Intel Xeon E5 x 4 Cores, 8GB Ram , 160GB SSD, 1gbps Bandwidth (25TB monthly traffic) enought for now.

What i need?

People with experience (Web developer, l2j expert, any java expert, and the in game staff (gm, etc.)).
I will help you with what i can, i'm a professional dev, (Java, C#, Python, Delphi, and some ASP PHP etc..) but i don't have much time with my daily job.

I will not pay for that people, if you want to be part of this proyect you are welcome, i'm not interested in make money with the server, if there is some donation this will be directly used for make the server bigger and better.

If someone like can contact me on: stanimiry87@gmail.com.

One more time, sorry for my bad english. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back