Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Looking for a Partner | Setting up a new Priston Tale server ! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all,

I want to begin my own PT server mostly for fun and because I love PT.
Over the past 12 years I have played PT for many years, I had a fun time playing it and also a fun time being a GM on the old RebornPT.

Now I want to setup my own server and just keep working on it until it is almost perfect!
After all that's done I want to open it as a public free to play server with out a donation system!
Mostly I want to do this because in all this time that I have played PT no matter what server the people that donate are always at the top ,with levels clan item and so on.

So I gave you all a little information on my thoughts, if you have any more questions feel free to send me a message!

Contact me by:
h4h4wins@gmail.com

So now at the moment I am looking for a person that wants to help me out setting up this new server.
If you are interested and love PT as much as I do and also want to put up a new server but also don't want to do everything alone then please reply here with you're Skype or send me a E-mail.

Requirements:

* Basic knowledge on MySQL
* Already having setup a server once in you're life, or having knowledge how to setup one.
* Being available for a few hours everyday, of course not everyday of the week!
* Motivated and likes to work on things and try to figure out how things work out and how to fix them.

This is about it, if you are interested or want to discuss/talk about things don't be afraid to send me a message!

Contact me by:
h4h4wins@gmail.com

Or send me a PM with you're Skype

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back