Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for a WEB DEV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am currently looking for a web developer who's superior in PHP language. I need some help with regards to my payment transactions in paymentwall. Please contact me on skype jandy.campomanes or just message me here or you can directly mail me to my email jandycampomanes@gmail.com

Your service will be paid fairly.

OMG I got scammed. A guy from ragezone this is his profile http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000269035.html. He referred me to his friend I guess they're just the same person. We agreed that I'll pay 50$ for his service by fixing my issues with paymentwall. Now I paid half of the price via paypal. He's not replying to me anymore. Can someone ban that guy please?

A screenshot of our convo.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This happens a lot here, just be very careful next time. Do not pay first.

Its most likely the same couple of guys doing the scheme on here, they have found it works and no reason for them to stop. (They will most likely PM you via various accounts then get you to switch over to skype/discord)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back