Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

In need of a [Main Developer] -- MapleStory V83 Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

- Idea Information / Back Story -

I've been playing Maplestory frequently for over 8 years now & have finally decided to fund / create my own team dedicated to making a professional, exciting, nostalgic & fun new environment for Old-School Maplestory players to enjoy, with a few twists along the way.

--------------------------------

- Current Team -

At this moment in time, our team currently consists of...

Admin
Part-time Developers (Very Experienced)
Active GM's (2 Females / 3 Males)
Wz.Editors
GFX Creators

We are a team who enjoys a bit of banter with each other, whilst maintaining a solid & functional environment for us to work in efficiently.

We are looking for the final member of our team, a
Main Developer.
This someone needs to be dedicated, interested & able to do the majority of what we ask / need from him (or) her.

This someone must also be able to efficiently edit / work with the Solaxia source, Coding NPC's, Fixing minor In-Game bugs & most of all, must be willing to work with our current two,
part time Developers.

If you would like to express an interest in this position, reply to this thread or PM me you're contact information. (Skype / Discord)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back