Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maple v183 looking for [Sponsors/Marketers/Operators/Developers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Short introduction: We are MapleVN ( ) administrators and we have run this server for almost 7 years so far, from Maple v99 to Maple v183. And we are looking for partners to work with us.

Long story:
There are a few events recently happen.

1st problem: The payment third-party we have been using for years is currently experiencing problem and they longer provide us the service anymore. The government is looking after them so there is no telling that when they will be giving us back the service. I'm moving to use bitcoin payment for financing our model, however as our server serve serves mostly Vietnamese game player, we don't expect a lot of our gamers can use this type of payment.

2nd problem: As the founder and also main developer, who have developed MapleVN, I currently don't have much time and resources to provide for the game. I can only give advices for other developers. My main and talented developer was so stupid at finance and he wanted 50% of our earning (we used to have the team of 5 people including myself), and he quit and now reading manga for fun :)

3rd problem: We have so much love for Vietnamese Maple community and it will break my heart not able to prolong the game for them. The same for my team.

So here we are, looking for sponsor or whoever can run our server, providing resources and keeping our Vietnamese Maplers happy. At the same time, we are looking for talented developers as well, if you work with me, you will be working with one of the best Maple source code because:

We use latest technology:
1. We have continuous delivery pipeline, you add a new commit, you get back a new jar, ready for deployment.
2. We run our server on Linux server, Java8.
3. We use netty, non-blocking IO, not Mina.
4. We use dependency injection (Dagger), this makes it super easy to do version update.
5. We have unittests
6. We use Google AppEngine for our Authentication server.
7. We have our own launcher/redictor.
8. We use dropbox api to sync script and auto checking script errors, formating script code.
and more...
We will learn so much from each others, and most likely you will learn a lot of thing from me as I have years of experiences working for companies like the FANG.

For sponsors/partners: We manage the server, and you will do all non-tech stuffs for us (marketing & supporting)
We are good to invest in because:

1. We use Google Analytics to learn our user behavior and track income, bugs. Yes, analytics inside the game, not with web.
2. Our tooling are built for non-tech administrators, for example, we use slack bot for maintaining server, answer question, activate game events, so that you are not relies much on developers.
3. A lot of internal tooling for you to have insights to the game business.
4. Unlike other private server, we can support local language in the game. Look at MapleVN, maplers can write/see Vietnamese in the game. This is our key features for getting more than 2000 CCU the first day we opened the game 7 years ago.

Please talk with me (html) on or steelvn (Telegram) if you are interested. I am here to welcome all questions or concerns from you :).

A lot of photos from our server on Google Images:

Our video channel on youtube:

Some good memory and demo:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi
im interested in making big money with you

kindly advise how to contact you

you have skype?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hi
im interested in making big money with you

kindly advise how to contact you

you have skype?

Sure, I have discord channel and also telegram mentioned in the post above. I’ll direct message you my skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back