Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] [Alpha] MapleMore - Developer - Web Developer - WZ Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
x9TU3NV - [MapleStory] [Alpha] MapleMore  - Developer - Web Developer - WZ Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

MapleMore- Alpha Phase: A new and upcoming low rate MapleStory server project based on v83. Our goal is to change the game you know. Remove the limitations previously set by Nexon and allow users to explore a fully customized gameplay experience.
If interested in this project message me and tell me a bit about yourself, your experience, what you can bring to the table, your ideas and anything else you may think is relevant information.

Currently recruiting a dedicated and skilled WZ editor.
First Update: MapleMore Alpha is now LIVE!
  • Equipment-
Equipment requires no stats such as STR, DEX, LUK or INT. They also require no level or class.
Equipment drop rate has been reduced to .5x or 50% of the GMS standard.

• Mobs and Bosses-
Mobs have had their stats multiplied by 3. Bosses have had their stats multiplied by 5!(HP, MP, PDamage, MDamage, PDefense and MDefense.)

• Ability Points-
Level 1-30 Ap Gained: 5
Level 31-60 Ap Gained: 6
Level 61-90 Ap Gained: 7
Level 91-120 Ap Gained: 8
Level 121-150 Ap Gained: 9
Level 151-180 Ap Gained: 10
Level 181-190 Ap Gained: 11
Level 191-200 Ap Gained: 15

• Item levels-
All items gain levels that increase various stats including attack and upgrade slots.
You can check your equipped items levels by using the command.

• HP and MP-
All HP and MP gaining has been doubled.

• Level Up Gifts-
Every 5 levels:
Elixir- 5 x level(EX. Level 50 gains 250 elixir.)
Every 10 levels:
Unripe Onyx Apple- Level / 10(EX. Level 130 gains 13 unripe onyx apple.)

• Auto Job Advancing-
Level 70 and level 120 job advance is automatic.
Update: We need a forum admin and java coders. PM me for discord information.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We've made a lot of progress these last two weeks. We also have a website and forum that we're starting up. Updated main post.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It has been a long time since I've been in the PMS community, but I've done much development in the past and currently develop full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back